Our empowering health education programme
Using a FRESH approach to mental and physical well-being, the goal is to empower you to improve your overall health and enable sustainable lifestyle change, so that you can realise your full potential.
Over 12 weeks, you will be guided through each of the five pillars of the FRESH approach: Food, Rest, Emotional Recovery, Sport and Exercise and Health.
We will help you to:
- Achieve optimum nutrition for an active body and a productive mind.
- Learn the importance of adequate sleep and how to improve yours.
- Recognise that setting boundaries, switching off and learning how to ‘unplug to recharge’ are essential for mental and physical well-being.
- Understand the benefits of physical activity and find the best way to programme regular exercise into your schedule.
- Realise the importance of understanding your body and proactively caring for your health through prevention and screening.
The programme is arranged around 6 x 2-hour group workshops, run every 2 weeks, which can be delivered face-to-face or online. Each participant will also receive a one-to-one consultation with one of our doctors at the beginning and the end of the 3-month period to enable initial goal setting and final evaluation. Participants will also be assigned to online support pods, meeting on a weekly basis, to enable accountability and group support.
With a wealth of materials, tips and tools provided as your take-aways, this programme is achievable, enjoyable, and most importantly inspiring and sustainable.
What our clients say:
"HealthFirst provides relevant and practical first aid training in a personable manner, and with the added bonus of a great sense of humour, to keep the participants motivated and engaged. We can wholeheartedly recommend them and would gladly use them again. "
Our team is ready to respond
HealthFirst Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields