About this course
This two-hour training course introduces Basic Life Support and using an Automated External Defibrillator for adults. It is compliant with the latest Swiss Resuscitation Council (SRC) guidelines.
Course contents include:
- Medical emergencies: a protocol to follow
- Evaluation of the situation and calling for emergency assistance
- Personal safety and security
Basic Life Support
- Recognising cardiac arrest
- Giving Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to adults with practise using realistic manikins
- An introduction to using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) for adults
- Putting an unconscious adult who is breathing into the ‘Recovery Position’
- Self-care after attending a medical emergency
- Swiss Resuscitation Council BLS-AED-SRC Basic Provider (valid for 2 years)
Frequently asked questions
If you want to find out more about our Public First Aid Courses please click here.