Learn how to:
- Follow a step-by-step approach to medical emergencies with a protocol to use.
- Call for emergency help in Switzerland and know what to say.
- Give Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to babies and children.
- Assess a baby or child’s level of consciousness.
- Put an unconscious baby or child into a safe position (the ‘Recovery Position’).
- Act in the case of drowning.
- Help a choking baby or child.
Course fees include a Resuscitation Key Ring per registration, providing quick and easy access to a Resuscitation Face Shield. The one-way valve provides a level of protection from any secretions and infections the person you are rescuing may be carrying.
For online courses, participants receive an inflatable Mini Anne Laerdal manikin before the training to practise skills learnt. This is theirs to keep.
Course certification: HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in Saving Young Lives: CPR and Emergency First Aid for Babies and Children (valid for 2 years)