HealthFirst First Aid
Swiss Resuscitation Council BLS-AED-SRC Basic Provider
This two hour training course provides an introduction to Basic Life Support and Automated External Defibrillation. It is compliant with Swiss Resuscitation Council guidelines and carries their certification.
Topics covered include:
- Calling for emergency medical help in Switzerland.
- How to keep yourself and others safe whilst delivering First Aid.
- Basic Life Support principles including:
- Recognising cardiac arrest in adults.
- Learning how to provide Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in adults with practice on realistic manikins.
- An introduction to using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) with practice using a training AED.
Swiss Resuscitation Council certificate BLS-AED-SRC Basic Provider (valid for 2 years)
Disclaimer: Click here to read our full disclaimer.
What our clients say:
"HealthFirst provides relevant and practical first aid training in a personable manner, and with the added bonus of a great sense of humour, to keep the participants motivated and engaged. We can wholeheartedly recommend them and would gladly use them again. "
Enquire about this course
HealthFirst Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields