HealthFirst First Aid
Saving Lives: CPR and Emergency First Aid
Course details and topics
This four-hour practical training covers:
- A step-by-step approach to medical emergencies with a protocol to follow.
- Calling for emergency help in Switzerland and what to say.
- How to assess a person’s level of consciousness.
- Putting an unconscious baby, child or adult into a safe position (the ‘Recovery Position’).
- How to give Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to babies, children and adults.
- An introduction to using an Automated External Defibrillator.
- What to do in the case of drowning.
- Signs and symptoms of a heart attack or a stroke and what to do.
- First Aid for a choking baby, child or adult.
HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in Saving Lives: CPR & Emergency First Aid (valid for 2 years).
Please click here to read the HealthFirst cancellation policy and disclaimer.
The 4 hr Saving Lives course is 115 CHF per person. If you wish to add the AED module, there is an additional cost of 100 CHF.
The courses run on a Saturday morning from 9.30 - 1.30pm (the AED module runs from 2 - 3pm)
Please find our upcoming course dates and locations below. For more details and to book your place, please email [email protected]
What our clients say:
"HealthFirst provides relevant and practical first aid training in a personable manner, and with the added bonus of a great sense of humour, to keep the participants motivated and engaged. We can wholeheartedly recommend them and would gladly use them again. "
Enquire about this course
HealthFirst Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields