HealthFirst First Aid
CPR & Emergency First Aid for babies and children
Gain vital knowledge about what to do in an emergency involving a baby or child and empower yourself with life-saving skills that could make all the difference.
This 4½ hour hands-on online workshop is ideal for parents and carers of children. It includes:
- How to call for emergency help in Switzerland and what to say.
- How to give Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to babies and children, including supervised practise at home on realistic manikins.
- How to assess a baby or child’s level of consciousness.
- Putting an unconscious baby or child into a safe position (the ‘Recovery Position’).
- What to do in the case of drowning.
- How to help a choking baby or child.
HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in CPR for Babies and Children (valid for 2 years)
Disclaimer: Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Upcoming Public Courses
Please book via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What our clients say:
"HealthFirst provides relevant and practical first aid training in a personable manner, and with the added bonus of a great sense of humour, to keep the participants motivated and engaged. We can wholeheartedly recommend them and would gladly use them again. "
Our team is ready to respond
HealthFirst Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields