HealthFirst First Aid
Swiss Resuscitation Council BLS-AED-SRC Basic Provider "Plus"
This four hour training course provides an introduction to Basic Life Support and Automated External Defibrillation. It is compliant with Swiss Resuscitation Council guidelines and carries their certification.
Topics covered include:
- Calling for emergency medical help in Switzerland.
- How to keep yourself and others safe whilst delivering First Aid.
- Basic Life Support principles including:
- Recognising cardiac arrest in adults.
- Learning how to provide Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in adults with practice on realistic manikins.
- An introduction to using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) with practice using a training AED.
HealthFirst includes additional topics in this course to increase participant knowledge and skill base and make individuals more able to react in a variety of medical emergency situations. The additional topics include:
- How to evaluate a person’s level of consciousness.
- Some key causes of a reduced level of consciousness.
- How to put an unconscious person into the ‘Recovery Position’.
- The typical symptoms of a heart attack and a stroke.
- What to do if a heart attack or a stroke is suspected.
- The First Aid measures for choking in children and adults.
Swiss Resuscitation Council certificate BLS-AED-SRC Basic Provider (valid for 2 years).
Disclaimer: Click here to read our full disclaimer.
What our clients say:
"HealthFirst provides relevant and practical first aid training in a personable manner, and with the added bonus of a great sense of humour, to keep the participants motivated and engaged. We can wholeheartedly recommend them and would gladly use them again. "
Our team is ready to respond
HealthFirst Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields